Upskill Coach is a trading name of Ardyprop Limited. Upskillcoach.com (“the Website” or “the Company” or “We” or “Our”) is an online platform that connects life, career, and business coaches (“Coach” or “Coaches”) to individuals (“Client” or “Clients”) looking for assistance in those areas. The Company facilitates payments through a third party integration and allows Coaches and Clients to schedule sessions with one another through a third party video hosting platform. The Company assists Coaches by helping you find a wider range of clients. For individuals or “Clients”, the Company connects you to an array of experienced Coaches from which you can select a Coach that best fits your specific goals and needs. “You”, “Your” or “User” refers to any adult (18 years or older) using the Website and/or Services (including but not limited to a Coach or a Client). The Upskill Coach Website and the services it offers, referred to as “the Service” or “the Services”, are managed by Ardyprop Limited whose principal place of business is 71 Baggot Street, Dublin 2, D02 P593, Ireland. Ardyprop Limited is registered in Ireland under the Company Number 605004.
Brief Summary of the Terms of Service
- The Company reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time. Continued use of the Website is considered your acceptance of the Terms. It is your responsibility to check and read through any changes made.
- Users of the Website are expected to remain respectful of all other users at all times.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate any account that misleads as to the origin of yourself or of any content you may contribute to the service. In cases of misappropriation of identity or fraud, the company reserves the right to take further legal action as we deem appropriate.
- Coach payment plans are 30% commission on coaching calls booked on Upskill Coach. Coaches can cancel their plans at any time. Coaches can cancel their plans at any time by sending an email request with the subject line “Delete my account” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coaching does not diagnose or treat mental or physical health disorders. It is your responsibility to manage your own mental and physical health, including obtaining necessary exams and ongoing support as needed.
- The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website, the Services, or the information contained within the Website. You assume all risks when using the Services.
Acceptance of Terms
Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify, change, delete, or add portions of these Terms or terminate the Services at any time. However, if we do this, we will notify all Users of the updated Terms and indicate at the top of this page the date these Terms were last revised. If you continue to use the Service after any such changes that you agree to act in accordance with these new Terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, you are not permitted to use or access (or continue to use or access) the Website or Service
Changes to the upskillcoach.com Website
The Company may update the Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. The Company does not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Using the Upskill Coach Services
As a Client or Coach registered with the Company, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your login information and to restrict access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account regardless of who actually uses your account name or password.
The Website and the Services offered are provided solely as an online platform to connect Clients and Coaches interested in having a coaching session and does not claim to act on behalf of licensed professionals able to provide professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or counseling, psychotherapy, or psychiatric evaluation, psychiatric therapy, or any other service requiring professional accreditation.
You are informed that there are distinct boundaries between the responsibilities of coaching and the responsibilities of psychotherapy, counselling, or any other medical treatments. Coaching has a goal of developing strategies to reach client-identified goals of enhanced performance and personal satisfaction. Coaching values clarification and uses personal strategic planning, motivational skills, brainstorming, and other similar techniques. However, coaching does not involve the use of skills that only licensed professionals are permitted to deliver such as diagnosing or treating mental or physical health disorders. While your health is incredibly valuable to us at Upskill Coach, it is important to keep in mind that it is your responsibility to manage your own mental and physical health, including obtaining necessary exams and ongoing support as needed. Coaching is a supplement to such a support system and should not be used as a replacement for it.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall act in accordance with the following policies:
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services not directly related to the coaching services provided through the Website.
- No Harassment of Upskill Coach Users. You will not harass, coerce, intimidate or threaten any members of the Upskill Coach community such as employees, agents, or other Users.
- No Copying of Website Content. No section of this Website, such as Coach’s and Client’s personal information or copyrighted text may be modified, edited, reproduced, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the explicit written authorization of the Company. You may not make any commercial use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks or other proprietary information. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form).
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Client, your use of the Service must be for legitimate coach-seeking. For instance, you may not request sessions with Coaches to collect a report of coaches in your area or to write a research paper for school.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for: the information and/or content you contribute to or publish through the Services and your exchanges with other Users through the Services.
- No False Information. You may not provide any false information, such as a false e-mail address, pose as any other person, or mislead as to the origin of yourself or of any content you may contribute to the Service.
- Content Removal. The Company retains the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information you submit to the Website. The Company has the right to remove any such information or material, without notice, that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, these Terms, or upon the request of any third party.
- Geographic Constraints. You will only use the Services in accordance with all applicable local, state, provincial, territorial, federal, national and international laws and regulations. If the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services.
- Posting and Communication Restrictions. You will not communicate content on the Website, transmit to other users, or otherwise engage in any activity on the Website or through the Service, that:
- collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if it is older);
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Website or Services;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually explicit, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., articles, videos, photographs, images, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- disseminates or otherwise discloses another person’s personal information without his or her prior permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Website;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Website or Services;
- uses the Website or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam emails or is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to terminate your use of the Website should we discover that you have violated the Terms and Conditions.
Links To Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or maintained by the Company. The Company has no control over these websites or resources and their content and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of the links, goods, services, materials or information contained on any such website. You further agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services
Termination of Accounts
The Company reserves the right to terminate your account, or delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Website or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Website (or any feature of the Service or the Website) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice. Reasons for termination may include, but are not limited to, breaches of the conditions listed within these Terms such as harassing Upskill Coach Users, engaging in illegal activity on the Website or creating a fake account.
The Company adheres to copyright law and expects its Users to do the same. The Company can terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of members who infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders. Clients and Coaches are responsible for ensuring they are maintaining copyright laws when posting and/or communicating.
The Website, Services and all content available on the Website and/or Services, including, but not limited to, all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Website, Services and content, and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein, registered and unregistered are owned by the Company and its licensors. Except as expressly permitted, you may not copy, further develop, reproduce, republish, modify, alter download, post, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise use the Website, Content, or Services. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in the Website, Content, or Services.
Liability of User Generated Content
The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for content generated by its Users or for the activities of its Users. These cannot be attributed to the Company, nor do they represent the Company’s opinion. This disclaimer also applies to links set up by Users on pages within the Company’s website.
All Users of the Company’s website bear sole and exclusive responsibility for the content and contributions input by them and for activities undertaken by them. The Company does not audit user-generated content or other user input prior to its publication on the Internet.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The information and services offered on or through the Website and by the Company and any third-party websites are provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Our Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website, the Services, or the information contained within the Website. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including consultations with Coaches listed on the Website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website, its partners, or affiliates, meet your specific requirements.
Although we may recommend or approve of a Coach, you understand that the Company is unable to guarantee the accuracy of information provided to you by or about Coaches and that the Company is unable to guarantee that any user is who he or she claims to be.
The Company does not warrant and is not responsible for ensuring that users of the Services are in compliance with the agreement between Client and Coach. You agree to take all necessary precautions when communicating with or meeting individuals through any of the Services.
We do not warrant that the Website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Website or materials on the Website or on third-party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain content, material, or data from the Website or through the Service, you do so at your own discretion and risk. In no event will the company or its directors, officers, advisors, employees, contractors, affiliates or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Website or the Service.
For greater clarity, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, liability arising out of or in any way connected with or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website or Services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage or personal injury or death resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or the Service or any interaction between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
Coach Code of Conduct
Once you have registered as a Coach, you will be able to offer your services to Clients. You agree that all interaction with the Client shall be respectful and positive. You shall also keep all information that you learn or discover from any Client as completely confidential, and will not disclose this information to anyone without the express permission of the Client. Exceptions to this are situations where: you are required by law or an immediate risk to someone may be involved.
As a Coach, you are solely responsible for setting a price for your coaching session. Once a Client has scheduled a coaching session, you may not request that the Client pays a higher price than in the scheduling request.
The Company does not make any guarantees regarding your results or earnings through the use of our Website. Our platform is here to aid you in the growth of your business but is not a substitute for your own hard work. While the Company is here to help you, it is ultimately up to you to take action.
As a Coach, you acknowledge and agree that the Company disclaims any liability with respect to any claim, suit or action brought by a User in connection with the provision of any coaching services by you through the Website, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in connection with any such claim and any damages or expenses arising therefrom. We will not be liable for enforcing any agreement that was made between you and any Client or other members, including fee agreements. You further acknowledge that you will solely be responsible and liable for any damages to any member to whom you provide coaching services and where that member suffers damages arising from or connected to such services.
Coach Subscription Plans
Membership payments are collected monthly in advance of the Coach Services being provided. By default Upskill Coach automatically renews all paid subscriptions on the date such subscriptions expire; however, at any time, Coaches may set their paid subscription to no longer renew by sending an email request with the subject line “Delete my account” to email@example.com. Coaches whose accounts are not renewed on the subscription expiry date are automatically removed from the platform.
We communicate renewal periods to you by email prior to the day your payment is due, and upon confirmation of purchase. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. We will automatically bill your credit card and issue a payment confirmation email each pay period.
Refunds are not offered on monthly subscription plans. It is the coaches’ responsibility to get the full use of all products offered in the monthly subscription plan. It is also the coaches’ responsibility to cancel the plan when it no longer serves them.
Client Code of Conduct
Once you have created an account as a Client, you will be able to connect to Coaches of your choosing. You agree that all interactions with Coaches shall be respectful and positive.
As a Client, it is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website, its partners, or affiliates, meet your specific requirements. The Services offered on this Website are not to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice or therapy offered by certified professionals. These Services are only to be used to help guide Clients in their life, business, or career goals. That being said, the Company cannot guarantee success and holds no responsibility in the absence of a Client’s success. Each person’s results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control.
Upskill Coach is partnered with Stripe to help facilitate payments for our coaches.
You understand and agree that Upskill Coach shall not be liable for any payments and financial transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You understand and agree that all payments and financial transactions are handled by Stripe. You agree that Upskill Coach shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial transactions between you and any other party, including Stripe.
As a coach, you are responsible for all transactions (one-time, recurring, and refunds) processed through the Service and/or Stripe. Upskill Coach is not liable for loss or damage from errant or invalid transactions processed with Your Stripe account. This includes transactions that were not processed due to a network communication error, or any other reason. If you process a transaction, it is your responsibility to verify that the transaction was successfully processed.
Client Cancellation and Refund Policy
You as a client, not Upskill Coach, are solely responsible for honouring any confirmed appointments. If you choose to enter into a transaction with a coach/expert by scheduling an appointment via the Upskill Coach website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms of our cancellation policy;
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you do not show up for a coaching session, without having provided at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation.
- The coach can cancel at any time in the event of non-payment.
- Appointments can only be rearranged in accordance with the section in these terms and conditions headed “Rescheduling Policy”.
In exceptional circumstances, for example, illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the customer, actual or potential conflict of interests, the coach may decide to terminate the customer’s service early or refuse or may not provide the customer with further coaching sessions. In such circumstances, the coach will give the customer a reasonable notice of termination where any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided will be reimbursed to the customer.
Client Rescheduling Policy
To reschedule an appointment with more than 48 hours notice, you, the client can use the rescheduling link within the Bookings tab to rebook your appointment. This must be done a minimum of 48 hours before the coaching session is scheduled to begin. If the coach is unable to accommodate your availability, you are entitled to a full refund.
If you attempt to reschedule your appointment with less than 48 hours notice and the coach is unable to accommodate you, your coaching session will be forfeited without refund.
Coach Rescheduling Policy
In exceptional circumstances coaches may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances, our coaches will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment to the client.
Coach Refund Policy
A coach has 10 days to refund the buyer’s original payment method. Once you issue a refund, we ask the client to let us know that they received it. We consider the cancellation to be complete when:
- The client doesn’t respond to our request to confirm receipt of the refund after 10 days.
- The buyer confirms they received the refund.
You, the coach, have 10 business days to issue refunds. If you can’t come to an agreement, you or the client can ask us to step in and help. We’ll review the details of the case and make a decision within 48 hours. If you have been improperly charged for an Appointment that was cancelled and you require a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are aware that our coaches normally work with their clients to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can’t agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. Contact us on email@example.com.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.