Nadia Anguelova, Business Coach, Spain
- Career Change
- Career Progression
- Growth Strategy
- Work-Life Balance
I am ICF Associate Certified Coach with more than 10 years experience in coaching, training and Leadership Development
I am Transformation and Leadership Coach and Facilitator, with over 15 years experience in Human Resources, Continuous Improvement and Leadership and Organisational Development. I have held leadership positions in multinational industry leaders, creating value at individual, team and organisational level.
I design and facilitate programs in the area of coaching, leadership development, Feedforward, value-based work and team effectiveness. My services include:
Support organisations to establish coaching culture in alignment with their strategy by:
– Creating and facilitating companywide training and coaching programs
– Work with senior management teams to define goals and action plans
– Train leaders and employees
– Facilitate creation of internal coaches’ network
Tailored Leadership coaching which takes leadership development in your organisation to a sustainable level by:
– Partnering with leaders to define goals and aspirations
– Supporting them to expand perspectives thus increase leadership potential
– Providing challenge and support at every stage of the program.
Team coaching to promote and ensure team effectiveness, enhanced performance and increased collaboration.
On a personal note – I am a dreamer, coach, partner, professional, friend, surfer, daughter, foodie, travel junkie…. There are so many words that can describe me, but the most important one is that I genuinely believe that we all deserve the life we want, we might just need someone to support us to get there. I am biased towards supporting people grow and thrive!