Business, Personal Development, Wealth Coach
I help leaders develop their careers and build teams of the future. I'm a former Microsoft Finance D...
I have a corporate perspective because I grew up and know the dynamics of Multinationals and Independent Companies. I do coaching by vocation.
How I do it:
I partner with people that move from their current situation to their desired results. In a successful partnership with a business coach, you stand to gain:
• Greater self-awareness and mindset.
• Increased individual performance, productivity, and confidence.
• Clarity on what success looks like and the steps needed to achieve.
• Development of critical soft skills and decision making.
• Accountability and growth.
I live in Milan and I have over 30 years of experience most of them as Executive in Multinationals as Marketing and Public Relation, in FMCG or Automotive sector, introducing new visions in the various projects that I managed.
My most impactful idea? I Changed the name of the town RICCIONE -> in RICC1ONE to launch a new model of a car, news that was picked up by the New York Times.
My friends and colleges see me as a connector, I have a natural tendency to connect who I know with others and I prefer to collaborate rather than work alone.
3 Qualities as a person: Connector - Creative - Optimistic.
3 Leadership skills: Inspiring - Visioning – Expressing
And I mix them in my coaching.
After leaving Multinationals, becoming an ICF Certified Coach was my natural choice, and I deepened my knowledge with Corporate Coach U, and World Business Executive Coach.
Thru coaching I keep on doing what I love most: being a partner of the people I work with, generating actions that create transformations for a new vision.
My coaching style is made with:
Zooming in and zooming out.
Looking out for 2nd and 3rd order consequences.
Considering the wider context in which you are present. i.e systemic coaching.
As I love people growing and develop, to achieve a real transformation, with coaching I recommend an investment in 10 sessions
I speak English, Français, Español and Italiano.
Discover why this is the right moment to invest in coaching! I share with you this article by Ann Betz and William Arruda.
I am really looking forward to talking with you, in our first call, about what would be more helpful for you, setting the best structure for coaching sessions, and how I partner with you.
If you’re serious about change and want to move to the next level then the 10 session bundle is the package for you.
This package comes with optional email support in between sessions.
Top Ten Reasons You (and Your Organization) Need Coaching More Than Ever Right Now
By Ann Betz and William Arruda
1) Many tools and techniques of professional coaching are scientifically proven to reduce stress. When we are stressed, it is much more difficult to have empathy, think creatively, control impulses, and make effective plans. When stress is reduced through coaching, people have more access to creativity, empathy, and resilience, all of which are critical right now.
2) Coaching helps people process what is going on. This is an unprecedented time—the very fact that we have little to compare it to makes it exceptionally difficult to process and make sense of. Without processing during the time we are in the experience, we run a high probability of either crashing when it is over, or sublimating our worry, fear and stress into health issues, low energy, and other negative impacts. When we notice and allow our true feelings and concerns, we move the energy through and stay steadier and more able to cope both during and after. Many people need the support of coaching in order to do this effectively.
3) Coaching helps people find their own resilience and capacity, even when we can’t change the external landscape. Any coach worth their salt knows to focus on the client, not the issue. When people are what we might call, “returned to themselves” through coaching, they see more possibility and find more internal resilience. This restores some sense of control in what feels like an uncontrollable world.
4) The small amount invested in coaching during a crisis will pay off in terms of larger gains. The companies and individuals that will get through this time are those that maintain a fair amount of calm center, limit the toxic impact of stress, are flexible and agile, and truly “think outside the box.” Given the impact of the circumstances we find ourselves in, it is highly unlikely that people will find their way there without the kind of support coaching provides.
5) Giving managers and leaders coaching provides a noticeable ripple effect. Research shows that leaders have a potent impact on the “weather” of their organization. When they are calm, emotionally regulated, thoughtful, and patient, those around them feel more able to respond more thoughtfully as well. (Same is true for parents and children.)
6) This will most likely lead to permanent changes for individuals and orgs. We know coaching is one of the most effective ways to help people navigate change. We’re not going back to “business as usual” after this. Coaching helps us know and express our own needs, desires and boundaries as things change so we can be active “co-creators” in what is to come.
7) It is more critical than ever to retain and develop top talent. We’re going to need extraordinary thinking and performance to help any enterprise—whether it is a business, a school, or even a family—get through this. As things are pointing to different structures in how we do business, all enterprises are going to need to rely more on multiple layers of leadership. Coaching helps develop people’s leadership strengths and confidence, and is also a proven retention strategy.
8) Coaches help people get unstuck and move out of fixed patterns or mindsets. Surviving and thriving in this time requires an adaptable brain that can respond with flexibility and creativity, while still being thoughtful and applying logic. Coaching helps people identify limiting beliefs and move into more open and responsive mindsets.
9) People are thinking about purpose and meaning as a result of this crisis. Without support in terms of surfacing and focusing on questions of meaning, life purpose, and important values, all too often the things we learn in crisis are lost. Coaching can help us powerfully reflect on what we are learning about ourselves.
10) People will be using this opportunity to make major life and work changes and will need a coach to help navigate this change. Our old patterns and habits are well-wired into our brains. Making real change is disruptive to the system, and we need support to make major changes. Coaching is all about the reflection-action-reflection cycle of learning. A coach helps us identify what we want, try some things to put it into action, reflect on what we learned, and then continue this positive cycle as we move into new ways of being and therefore new results in our lives.
You may also be interested in these coaches.
Sign in with:
Or sign in using email:
Enter your name and email to book a coach or coach with us.
Or sign up using email:
Review and agree to a few rules, first:
If you're ok with that, you'll set up your account and profile next.
Next, you'll set up everything you need to start booking clients, including: