more than 2.000 hrs of coaching in business environment
"Talking about problems creates problems, talking about solutions creates solutions." -Steve de Shazer
This phrase has fascinated me since the first day I read it, almost 10 years ago now, when I started my first approaches to coaching by relying on "Solution Focus", studying it with the best in the world, such as Mark McKergow at Milwaukee University and with Kirsten Dierolf, with whom I am lucky enough to collaborate. After many years of intense practice and continuous experimentation of this approach, which is still almost unknown in Italy, I understood its value, and with me, all those who have benefited from it, its lightness and pragmatism.
Today I am an ICF-certified PCC professional coach with a strong background in Leadership, Team coaching and Business coaching. I support diversity, people empowerment, cultural exchange and tolerance in every workplace and my strength is being able to create a strong positive personal relationship with clients helping them to cultivate self-awareness and adopt a new and empowering perspective.
- 10 years of experience in the area of HR training
- More than 20 years in Leadership Training
- PCC certification and specialisation in "Solution Focused Approach".
- Co-founder of the Italian chapter of SFiO, Solution Focused in Organization
- Coach trainer and coach mentor for aspiring professional coaches at international level
Clients say about me
- How can you manage complex problems without losing your clarity? Carlo knows how to help you! He is an enthusiastic professional coach and is able to guide you through a process of self-awareness in a very smooth way. He quickly understands the context you are experiencing and with his intuition helps you to find the right perspective to deal with your problem. I highly recommend him and hope to have the opportunity to work with him again in the near future! "
- Carlo is THE coach. His ability to understand people in their entirety, to make them feel at ease as he takes them hand in hand through their journey, are second to none. He is a perfectionist, and this affects the quality of his work in a way that borders on magic. And, above all, he cares about people. He is a selfless person, and you can count on him at all times, at work and in your private life. I highly recommend Carlo for any development path you want to take: he will exceed your expectations with absolute certainty."
My coaching experience
● +2000 hours of coaching with executives, professionals and leaders globally in English and Italian.
● Degree in economics and business and economic background.
● PCC (Professional Coaching Certificate via ICF); MCC level certification planned for end of 2021